Web Accessibility Statement
Rebag cares deeply about all of our customers and is committed to facilitating and improving the accessibility of its website and mobile applications. Our goal is to ensure that our site content is accessible to persons with disabilities including, but not limited to, users of screen reader technology. To accomplish this, REBAG has partnered with User Insight, a leading web accessibility consultant, to find and correct any potential accessibility issues. We are continuously looking to align with the main standards of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), which also bring the site into conformance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Our work to improve the accessibility of our site is an ongoing effort as we continue to understand the needs of users and the tools they employ to browse our site. The process to comply with WCAG standards will likely take several months. In the meantime, all parts of our site may not pass automated accessibility testing tools. We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.
If you ever have any questions or concerns about the accessibility of our site, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-844-373-7723. If you run across any accessibility issues, please let us know and we'll make every reasonable effort to ensure the content is accessible to you. Thank you for your time and your business!
While we continuously work to make our site more accessible, we'll updates below
- Per 2.4.7 Focus Visible (AA) - Any keyboard operable user interface now has a mode of operation where the keyboard focus indicator is visible.
- Per 1.3.1 Info and Relationships (A) - The Primary Navigation is now accessible through tabbing.
- Per 2.4.3 Focus Order (A) - The search window now closes after focus is lost
- Per 2.4.4 Link Purpose (In Context) (A) - User Account button now has an accessible name
- Per Per 2.4.7 Focus Visible (AA) - Carousels on the homepage are now keyboard accessible
- Per Per 2.4.7 Focus Visible (AA) - Items can now be favorited via the keyboard on the homepage
- In Progress
- Per 1.3.1 Info and Relationships (A) - Check boxes are now coded as check boxes to filter content in a way that provides accurate feedback to the screen reader user
- Per 1.3.1 Info and Relationships (A) - Accordion buttons are now keyboard accessible
- Per 1.3.1 Info and Relationships (A) - The “X” close button to remove filters (ex. “Burberry”) is now announced to the screen reader