Rebag accepts U.S. returns as long as items comply with our return policy, are in the same condition as described on the product page, and still have the Rebag return tag attached. We can only honor returns through the following return process:
- A written request must be filed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery (as proven by the tracking number). Please provide your order number. Alternatively, returns can be accepted in stores (except for watches/jewelry) within 14 days of purchase or delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to Rebag no later than 2 business days from when the prepaid return label was provided (as proven by the tracking number). The label will self void after 2 business days and cannot be used beyond that. Returns shipped after 2 business days will be rejected and sent back.
- Request a receipt as proof that the package has been scanned when dropping off at UPS. Rebag is not responsible for packages that do not appear as scanned.
- Shipment fees (if any) from Rebag to the customer are nonrefundable; however, when returned online no fees apply if the item being returned is $500 or more. If the item being returned is below $500 USD, a $20 fee will be deducted from the total refund for each return shipping label used.
- Upon receipt of the return, you will receive a refund to your original payment method, regardless of reason, within 10-15 business days, both for in-store and online returns.
Rebag cannot accept international returns. Please note, if an international package is returned to sender the client will be responsible for all incurred fees.
All Outlet items are Final Sale, Rebag’s cancelation, refund and return policy do not apply to Outlet items